Opinel Blister Pruning knife N°10
To cut shrubs or to gather the grapes
With its 10cm curved blade beveled on both sides, this is the perfect tool for harvesting, pruning shrubs or cutting ties.
- We use Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel. It is anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome and requires no special maintenance. Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives excellent cutting edge.Blade hardness 57-58 HRC.
- Curved blade beveled on both sides,ideal for grape-picking.
- Beech is the most commonly used wood for the manufacture of Opinel handles. From France, our beech is hard, durable and easy to work. With a homogeneous appearance, its light color varies from yellow to pink. It is characterized by the presence of numerous small dark dashes.
- Invented by Marcel Opinel in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is fitted to all folding knives from the N° 06. Cut out of stainless steel, the Virobloc has two sections, one fixed and one sliding. On the N°10 Billhook, it is only possible to lock the blade in the open position.
- Locking system: Virobloc® Locking Ring
- Blade: Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel
- Blade length: 10 cm
- Handle: Beech
|Blister Pruning knife N°10||available|