CasusGrill CasusGrill Eco
Casusgrill is a biodegradable barbecue made with natural materials. It's a sustainable grill made with fast Oxilite bamboo charcoal, lava stone that insulates and retains heat and is 100% natural bamboo and FSC certified cardboard.
- No use of metals which takes up to 200 years to decompose.
- No bad taste or smell of lighter liquid or fossils fuel.
- Quick Oxylite™ makes it ready to cook in 5 minutes – 400 C / 600 F degrees.
- It creates a high, even temperature that ensures your food is properly cooked.
- Cooking time about 60 minutes.
- Thermal lightweight insulation – reduce the risk of burn damage.
- All materials are sustainable and biodegradable except the lava stones.
- The lava stones can easily be returned to nature and even used as soil improvement and 100% pure cultivation for plants.
- Can be disposed in a bonfire and leaves NO trash behind in nature.
- Read more about care and disposal here.
- Reduced CO2 emissions because use of less charcoal
- Weight: ca 1 kg
- Size: L32 x W24 x H5,5 cm