Gibbon Jibline TreeWear Set
Your entry into jiblining and tricklining!
The 15-meter-long slackline is ideal for first experiences with full-body tricks (drop knee, butt bounce, chest bounce) as well as for everyone (beginners to professionals) working on coordinatively challenging feet-to-feet tricks. The line differs from, for example, the Classic or Fun Line by its highly dynamic webbing, which is designed to return the induced force as evenly as possible and thus support the slackliner by its resilience. The Jibline has a continuous rubber print that not only looks pretty cool, but also improves the slackliners grip on the line, making tricks easier. The 2019 edition has also been redesigned and optimized by Gibbons designers.
- Jiblining (beginner to professional)
- Trickline (beginner to advanced)
- Small or medium amplitude jumps/bounces, all feet-to-feet tricks
- 15m long, 5cm wide
- With tree protection "Treewear"
- Simple and fast setup (2-parts kit)
- New, improved product design of the 2019 Edition
- no cutback on quality nor safety (TÜV-certified)
- not suitable for very high jumps and large amplitudes
- no slackline frame: the setup of the jibline requires 2 fixed points (trees, posts, etc.)
- Article-No.: 18852
- Weight: 2,5 kg
- Load capacity: 30 kN
- Length: 15 m
- Packed size: 38 x 16 x 7 cm
- Width: 50 mm
|Gibbon Jibline Treewear||available|