Deuter AViANT Voyager 65+10
Planning a long trip and looking for a comfortable backpack with intelligent packing options? With its ergonomic hip fins and Contact back system, the Voyager is extremely comfortable to carry even when fully loaded. The integrated day pack is perfect for short day trips along the way, and it can also be attached to the shoulder straps of the Voyager to be carried on your front. Use the day pack for extra storage, or when not needed, stow it neatly in the front compartment. All AViANT products are equipped with NFC technology.
- Spring Steel Frame: The round spring steel frame is very lightweight and flexible. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the back mesh and transfers the load to the hip belt. Its flexibility guarantees great freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
- Adjustable Lid: a height adjustable lid provides additional space.
- Bottom Compartment: With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
- Front Opening: A zipped opening on the front of the pack provides easy access to lower packed items.
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Valuables Pocket: special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe.
- Daypack included: This pack comes with a small daypack for side tours.
- Lid pocket: This pocket integrated into the lid guarantees quick access to your gear.
- Contact System: The ergonomically shaped back cushions of the Contact System hug the back and distribute the weight of the load evenly, relieving the load on the back. Additionally, loads are carried easiest when they are close to the body. Channels between the cushions as well the breathable, sturdy 3D Airmesh lining provide pleasant ventilation.
- External Pockets: two outside side pockets; elastic and/or with zipper.
- Compression Straps: Compression straps for compressing the pack bag when incompletely filled or for external attachment of other objects.
- Transport Cover: The included transport cover protects the luggage item from damage when travelling.
- Front Stuff Pocket: The practical mesh pocket on the front of the rucksack offers enough space for a small daypack or additional luggage such as jackets due to the stretchable fabric.
- NFC Technology: Simply tap the seal with your NFC-enabled smartphone and register your product. Advantages: Verify if this is a genuine Deuter product. Registering this product will also help you locate it if you lose it at an airport or during travel. Read product reviews from fellow travellers and put any questions you have directly to Deuter.
- PFC Free: High-performance materials with PFC-free dirt and water repellent impregnation.
- Article-No.: 3513020
- Material: 420D PA/600D PES
- Capacity: 65+10 l
- Weight: 2830 g
- Size: 82x32x28 cm