Millet SENECA TECNO JKT W
For mountaineering, skiing or trekking, this next gen temperature-regulating jacket was designed for women and outdoor adventures. With dynamic micro-fleece technology that alternates between plain vs marled TECNOSTRETCH™, it provides 4-season sports comfort, ideal for all active alpine activities. This a secondary layer for women, and features pro-active temperature control for mountain use. Lightweight and easy to stow, the women's LD SENECA TECNO JKT is pleasantly warm, while ensuring that your internal temperature remains constant. The inside accelerates the moisture transfer while the outside effectively withstands wear. Taking up minimal space under a protective jacket, its stretchy, tailored fit is figure-hugging for maximum ease of use. The sloping shoulders facilitate range of movement during sports and it is designed to be comfortable and avoid any form of irritation.
- athletic fit, female ergonomics and stretch build / double-weave structure for wearability and strength
- bimatière tecnostretch™, travail de chiné and uni, soft and lightweight
- central zip closure
- protective high collar
- 2 invisible zipped handwarmer pockets
- flatlock seams for comfort
- stretch bias trim on hood, hem and cuffs
- Tecnostretch Outer face made of stretch Polyamide for excellent abrasion resistance / Inner face made of a Polyester grid that enhance moisture wicking: Perfect for any intense sport requiring thermal protection, lightweight, compressibility and breathability. It stretch allow a perfect fit.
- LOW IMPACT- unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
- Material: tecnostretch- 94% polyester 6% elastane
- Weight: 340 g