Millet TRACK II PT M black 38
For alpine tasters and hiking, these stretch action pants will provide warmth and active comfort in the biting cold of winter. To block out the wind, they're crafted in water-repellent abrasion-resistant ELEMENT SHIELD™ ACTIV 3L - ideal for multiple mid-mountain activities. Offered in a more supple and lighter package, these softshell pants with brushed-fleece lining retains cozy warmth in cold conditions while delivering the breathability that activities demand. Their design focus? The feeIgood thermal performance of comfortable ergonomics for walking, with snow gaiters and cuff gusset - convenient for snowshoeing and other activities on snow.
- comfortable, protective fit
- "softshell" build for greater freedom of movement and strength
- elastic waistband
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets, 1 zipped back pocket
- preshaped knees
- zipped, gusseted cuffs / snow gaiters / kick patches
- Millet's Element Shield® fabrics belong to a range of windproof products that will also protect you from light rain. These items are ideal for outdoor activities, thanks to their 3-layer structure with membrane.
- Regular Fit - Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
- LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
- Teflon EcoElite™ finish is the first renewably sourced, non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency and is manufactured with 60 percent renewably sourced raw materials.
- Material: Element shield™ activ dynamic light // 94% polyester 6% elastane
- Waterproofness: 3000mm
- Breathability: 3000 gr/m2/24h