Climbing Technology PILLAR SG
Light alloy oval-shaped carabiner with screwgate, designed for mountaineering, aid climb, big wall, speleology, and rescue operations.
- Oval shape for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps.
- Particularly suited for use on belay stations, hauling and rescue maneuvers.
- Catch-free nose avoids snagging when clipping and unclipping.
- Article-No.: 2C46300
- Material: Aluminium
- Weight: 75 g
- Major axis strength: 24 kN
- Minor axis strength: 10 kN
- Open gate strength: 7 kN
- Gate opening: 21 mm
- Locking system: Catch-free
- Certificates: EN 12275:2013-B, EN 362:2004-B, CE 0333, UIAA
- Length: 111 mm
- Width: 62 mm
|C/F Alu black ovaal Screw Lock||available|