Millet Everest Summit GTX
The iconic EVEREST SUMMIT GTX is the benchmark for expeditions beyond 8,000 meters. This boot of records and superlatives, of hand-made Italian quality, has played a major role in the history of mountaineering – and maybe will in your story too, thanks to its universal fit, which convinces all feet. Yannick Graziani wore this model when scaling the south face of Annapurna: it protected him from the biting cold of this inhospitable wall and the irreversible effects of frostbite. This "five-season" product is designed for extreme winters and expeditions at very high altitude. Guaranteeing protection down to -60°C, the EVEREST SUMMIT GTX is the boot most widely used for off-the-scale trips thanks to its ample interior, giving highly accessible fit. No need to have a slim foot to benefit from its excellent performance-to-precision ratio. A boot ready to step into any faraway adventure - but above all, the adventures you invent for it.
- Thermal construction: outer boot + shell + innerboot, isothermal to 60°C (extrem lab data).
- Precise fit, cramponcompatible rigid plantar support.
- Waterproof gaiter, antiperforation upper, zip closure with reflective velcro overflap.
- Armour Edge fabric on medial to protect from crampons damages.
- Strong insulated inner shell, EasyQuick lacing.
- High thermal efficiency inner boot, insulated insole.
- Lightweight, precise mountaineering outsole.
- Outer material: Armour edge® fabric
- Lining: Gore-Tex® membrane
- Insulation: Primaloft®, Aerogel
- Midsole: EVA
- Outer sole: Vibram® MARMOLADA LIGHT
- Weight (Man's pair): Suurus 44 kaalub 1365 g