Pieps TRACK 25
The Pieps Track is a practice-oriented backpack for all ski activities. Whether you're on a freeride, on the slopes, or on alpine ski tours - with the comprehensive range of functions, you are well prepared.
- Ice axe holder - ice axe is quick to have to hand.
- Removeable ice axe fixation.
- Storable ice axe fixation.
- Waterproofed compartment.
- Glacier loop.
- Map compartment on the back.
- Inner compartment for drinking system including suspension attachment and exit.
- Safety gear compartment for shovel and probe.
- Removable helmet carry, attachable at the front.
- Removable helmet carry, attachable at the top.
- Swing Arm System: moveable shoulder straps balance the arm-movements.
- Ski carring system A-frame.
- Ski carring system diagonal.
- Compression strap on the side; Buckles - easy to use even with gloves.
- Removeable snowboard carrying system.
- Microfiber goggle compartment.
- Material: N/840D, N/420D
- Capacity: 25 l
- Weight: 1180 g
- Zippers: YKK
- Recommended usage: Day tours, Ski tours, Freeriding, Snowboarding
|PIEPS TRACK 25 red||available|