Pieps Probe CARBON TOUR 260
In addition to an avalanche transceiver and shovel, the PIEPS carbon fibre probe is an important part of the recommended safety equipment, and it belongs in the backpack of every skier.
- Easy and fast assembly of the probe.
- Durable tubes made of high quality carbon fibre for optimal stability.
- Speed-Cone-System for quick extension.
- Quick-closing latch for reliable locking and efficient assembly of the probe.
- Centimeter scale for reading burial depth and as centimeter measurement for snow profiles.
- Compact fixable with elastic closure buckle.
- Space saving collapsible.
- Article-No.: 109618
- Material: Carbon fibre
- Weight: 270 g
- Length: 260 cm
- Diameter: 13,25 mm
|PIEPS PROBE CARBON TOUR 26||available|