Osprey Atmos AG 50
The revolutionary Anti-Gravity Suspension system in the Osprey Atmos AG 50 delivers an unparalleled balance of support and ventilation. Load-hauling capability and smart organization add to the pack's hard-earned trail cred.
An engineering work of art as much as a carrying system, Osprey's Anti-Gravity Suspension system equips the Atmos AG 50 with weight-carrying efficiency, breathability, and a contoured fit that'll nearly make you forget you have it on your back. A broad-mesh, tensioned backpanel stretches seamlessly from the shoulder straps all the way out across the hipbelt. Though the pack maintains constant, responsive contact with the wearer, warm air can escape freely because of the separation caused between the mesh and the pack itself. Innovative stiffeners in the load-lifters even enable the shoulder straps to stand away from your body without jeopardizing performance. Beneath the mesh, a lightweight aluminum frame provides support and distributes weight. A sliding sternum strap and an adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt with extandable padded "fins" further enhance fit. Accommodating backpackers of different heights, the pack is available in your choice of sizes. The Small Atmos AG 50 fits torsos ranging from 16"-19", the Medium fits from 18"-21", and the Large accommodates torso lengths ranging from 20"-23". Built in adjustability in the harness makes it easy to reset the height of the shoulder straps to offer the best fit within those stated torso ranges.
Designed to comfortably carry 25-40 pounds of gear, the Atmos AG 50 lends versatility for outings ranging from overnight trips to fast-moving, light-packing extended backpacking trips. The Small size offers 2868 cubic inches of storage capacity, the Medium offers 3051 cubic inches, and the Large Atmos AG 65 has a 3234 cubic inch capacity. The main packbag has full top access and a divider between the main compartment and a separate front entry sleeping bag compartment allows for organization of wet and dry gear. When hauling longer items or in need of access between the two compartments, you can unbuckle the divider and convert the Atmos AG 50 to a single, large compartment.
A welded, stretch woven nylon pocket on the front of the pack allows you to stash extra layers or other gear. Dual zippered pockets located inside the floating lid of the Atmos AG 50 provide other organizational options. If you want to save weight and/or you are traveling light, you can remove the lid entirely and use the integrated, low-profile FlapJacket lid to keep the contents of the packbag fully protected. Side compression straps help you cinch down your load and also serve as lash points for additional gear. Stretch woven side pockets are the perfect place for stashing water bottles or other smaller items.
The pack has integrated trekking pole loops and an internal lined sleeve and dual exit ports combine to make the Atmos AG 50 hydration compatible (hydration system not included). Zippered mesh pockets on the hipbelt keep snacks and essential items within easy reach.
- LightWire tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated fit
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper on harness
- Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt
- Floating top pocket with web attachment points
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual zippered top lid pockets
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Large stretch mesh front pocket
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Sternum strap with safety whistle
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Article-No.: 5-100
- Material: 210 High Tenacity Nylon
- Outer material: 100Dx 630D Nylon Dobby
- Construction: Aluminum
- Capacity: 50 l
- Weight: 2020 g
- Sex: Unisex
- Recommended usage: Backpacking
- Size: 80x35x40 cm
|size/color: MD/abyss grey||-|
|Atmos AG 50 LG abyss grey||available|
|size/color: LG/rigby red||available|
|size/color: MD/rigby red||available|