Montane Quattro Fusion Jacket
The Quattro Fusion Jacket features some of Montane's most technical and advanced technologies. This is a super lightweight, insulated jacket for mountaineering and utilises a unique and cutting edge hybrid construction. Montane developed the Quattro Fusion Jacket using thermal imaging data taken from users out in cold, wet weather conditions, so you could say that Montane have used a huge amount of attention to detail in making this jacket!
So what is the Quattro Fusion Jacket made up from? Featuring micro-baffled, water resistant, fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY™ 800+ fill power goose down in the core front body, upper arms and side panels where warmth is required most, further encased with PERTEX® QUANTUM PRO with DIAMOND FUSE, a lightweight rip-stop fabric giving wind and water repellency. POLARTEC® Alpha Direct synthetic fill is zoned in areas across the back, hood, forearms and lower side panels for highly efficient wicking properties and excellent freedom of movement. PERTEX® QUANTUM AIR covers the zoned areas of fleece to provide excellent wind resistance. A PEAQ Down lining ensures that this jacket is highly comfortable next-to-the skin.
This is certainly a jacket packed with high-end technology and a full set of technical features aimed at climbers, mountaineers and alpinists after lightweight insulation, weather protection and breathability when out in the mountains.
- Micro-baffled high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY™ lightweight 800+ fill power goose down in the core front body, upper arms and side panels
- Outer: PERTEX® QUANTUM PRO with DIAMOND FUSE
- Lining: PEAQ Down
- PERTEX® QUANTUM AIR covers the zoned fleece areas
- Hybrid body-mapped design based on thermal imaging data in laboratory conditions with Montane athletes to simulate wet and cold conditions in both active and static situations to help regulate the body’s temperature
- Articulated arms for high reach movement, tailored specifically to prevent hem lift
- Helmet compatible hood
- Two A-line hand-warmer pockets positioned clear of a backpack hip belt or climbing harness
- Concealed external chest pocket
- Low bulk cuffs and adjustable hem
- Ergonomic lightweight zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves
- Material: Pertex Quantum Pro Diamond Fuse
- Lining: Polartec Alpha Direct
- Weight: Ligikaudu 472 g
- Zippers: YKK
|size/color: L/arbor green||-|
|size/color: M/arbor green||available|
|size/color: XL/arbor green||available|
|size/color: XXL/arbor green||available|