Opinel N°07 Round Ended
Small adventurers, handymen and gourmands will love it.
8cm blade and a beech handle, varnished to be protected against moinsture and marks.
- Sandvik 12C27 is modified stainless steel. It is anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome and requires no special maintenance. Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives excellent cutting edge.
- Blade hardness 57-58 HRC.
- A round ended tip for added safety, also perfect for picnic, to spread butter and make sandwiches.
- beech is hard, durable and easy to work with.
- Virobloc safety ring.
- Blade: Stainless steel Sandvik 12C27
- Blade length: 8 cm
- Handle: Beech
|Blister N°07 round ended 3123840012211||available|