Osprey Jet 12
Built for younger day-hikers the Osprey Jet 12 Kid’s pack offers an advanced feature set and high comfort in a sized-down format for ages 5+ with torso sizes ranging between 11” and 15”.
Employing ridge molded foam and built-in air channels the Jet 12's AirScape backpanel provides flexible support and breathability to combat heat build-up between the wearer’s back and the pack body. The smooth edgeless harness is fleece-lined and has no edge seam to provide a comfortable fit and feel over smaller shoulders. The minimalist hipbelt is constructed of breathable mesh. Together they enhance comfort and optimize overall fit of the pack.
The panel-loading packbag in the Jet 12 incorporates a small external zippered compartment for extra gear storage. Stretch woven pockets on the harness front and sides of the Jet 12 offer additional organizational options and keep gear and extra layers close at hand. Other features found on the Jet 12 include a lined exterior compartment that makes the pack hydration compatible and enables easy refills of a hydration reservoir (sold separately) without having to access the interior of the pack.
- Small external zippered pocket
- Lower web loop attachment points
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Small internal zippered pocket
- Large front stretch mesh pocket
- External reservoir sleeve
- Stretch mesh harness pocket
- Front panel access to main compartment
- Article-No.: 5-270
- Material: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Outer material: 400HD Nylon Packcloth
- Flooring material: 400HD Nylon Packcloth
- Capacity: 12 l
- Weight: 390 g
- Sex: Kids
- Recommended usage: Hiking, Casual
- Size: 37 x 24 x 19 cm
|Jet 12 O/S strawberry red||available|