Osprey Raven 14
Featuring a women’s specific fit, the Raven 14 and integrated 3 litre Hydraulics™ reservoir ensure that you can carry all the required gear and liquid to perform your personal best. Keep hydrated on the toughest of rides with easy access to the reservoir via an asymmetric zip for quick and easy refills. The reservoir also incorporates a unique hydrostatic plate that maintains an anatomical shape but also keeps water pressure high for a smooth delivery of water. They also solved the ‘wandering hose’ issue with competitor designs by placing a magnet in the pack sternum strap and bite valve. This holds the delivery system neatly in place when not needed; yet ensuring quick and easy access when it is.
Heading on a long, hot ride? No sweat! The AirScape™ ventilated foam back panel and harness keep you cool whilst still offering flexibility for movement without restriction. The BioStretch™ hipbelt and harness offer more ventilation than ever before.
The unique LidLock™ attachment provides a quick and secure attachment point for your helmet, so it remains safe and scratch-free without taking up space inside your pack. All your gear is easily organised and carried within the quick access internal compartments.
The base of the pack contains our rapid access ToolWrap™, storing all your bike tools in a single “go-to” place. The front compression pocket stores more gear securely and the stretch pocket complete with drainage hole, provides an ideal space for bulky additional items or can be used to stash wet items on the go. Reflective graphics and LED light attachment help to keep you visible for when the weather turns or night falls!
- Zip access scratch free embossed sunglass pocket
- Stretch mesh zippered waistbelt pockets provide secure, expandable storage
- Hydration sleeve design with direct access zip for fast loading
- Shoulder strap zip offers right side hose path
- LidLock clip quickly secures helmet
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patch for safety
- Removable, roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Magnetic sternum buckle for quick access to the reservoir bite valve
- 3L Hydraulics reservoir included
- Article-No.: 5-562
- Material: 70D x 100D Nylon Shadow Check
- Capacity: 14 l
- Weight: 700 g
- Sex: Women's
- Recommended usage: Hiking, Cycling
- Size: 45 x 22 x 21 cm
|Raven 14 O/S royal purple||available|
|Raven 14 O/S tempo teal||available|
|Raven 14 O/S tiger orange||-|